At Islands & Highlands Lettings we manage various properties that are kept as second homes as well as rented properties. Providing peace of mind for property owners who reside away from the area, Islands & Highlands Lettings are able to tailor their services to suit the owners and the properties needs.
Islands & Highlands Lettings charge a monthly fee that generally ranges from £90 to £180 per calendar month including VAT (75 to £150 excluding VAT) depending on the level of service required. Below is a brief idea of what this can include:
- Managing maintenance of the property by arranging repairs and maintenance as required.
- Ensuring utilities are kept operational with oil topped up and water drained from pipes over winter.
- Preparing properties for cold weather with monthly walk through checks.
- Carrying out and logging regular checks for insurance companies.
- Carrying out additional checks after severe weather.
The services listed above and the prices quoted are there as a guide. As each property and each owner has individual requirements, we will try to accommodate as much as we can and would there adjust our prices accordingly.
Islands & Highlands Cottages offer holiday cottage marketing for holiday homes in the areas of the Isle of Skye, Isle of Raasay, Lochalsh and Inverness. They are able to add management services to their marketing packages. Please note this does not include housekeeping services.
To discuss your requirements further, please contact us at your earliest convenience.